Living Earth Uganda (LEU) a company limited by guarantee was contracted by Total energies E&P B.V to implement the project titled: Provision of Agricultural Support Services under Tilenga RAPS 2-5 in Hoima, Buliisa and Kikuube districts. The organization is seeking proficient Firms/ Individuals for supply of the following goods and services;
a) Supply of breeding animals (cows and goats)
b) Supply of nursery tree seeds and seedlings.
c) Supply of crop (maize, cassava, vegetables, grafted fruit, pasture seeds)
d) Supply of post-harvest technologies for processing and storage facilities.
e) Supply of Agro chemicals, fertilizers, and pesticides
Requirements and Procedures
- Expression of interest will be conducted in accordance with Living Earth Uganda Procurement, Policy and Disposal Policy.
- Firms/individuals interested should send their expression to Living Earth Uganda by 27.06.2022 and attach supporting documents that may include but not limited to the following;
a) Name and physical address of the firm/individual on the letterhead, telephone contacts, emails etc.
b) List of directors/proprietors’ name, address and passport size photograph (2 copies)
c) Certificate of incorporation/business name.
d) Articles and memorandum of association or partnership deed for partnership.
e) Company profile evidencing completed related assignments
f) Ownership/availability of equipment like transport trucks
g) Valid URA taxation documents if available.
h) Audited books of accounts for the last 3 financial years.
i) Valid trading license for calendar year 2022.
j) Applicants are free to apply for more than one item separately.
k) Registration certificates with National suppliers Database (NSD) maintained by the petroleum authority of Uganda for service providers in the oil and gas sectors if available.
Note; All submissions shall be subjected to verification and any falsification of facts will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Applications for the expression of interest should be addressed to;
To The Procurement Officer
Living Earth Uganda
P.O. Box 28694, Kampala, Uganda.
- For clarification please call office line 0414 531246 during working hours 8am-5pm Monday - Friday not later than 22/6/2022
- Applications filled in triplicate (1 original and 2 copies) should be hand delivered to any of our offices below;
Head office Plot 409 Canon Njuba Road Nakulabye, Hoima office plot 11 Tayali drive Kijjungu, Buliisa office located at Hoima-Bullisa road near district headquarters or emailed to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 27/06/2022