To Provide emergency livelihood support to 2,250 refugees and host community members in Palorinya refugee settlement, Moyo district, and Imvepi refugee settlement, Arua district, through Cash for Work activities.
- To provide emergency livelihood support to 2,250 refugees and host community members through cash for work.
- To strengthen the resilience of refugees, host community members.
- To support the host communities to cope with and recover from the impact of the large influx of refugees.
- To provide emergency support, while investing in existing in national and local systems to ensure they can adequately serve both host and refugee communities.
- To respond to life-saving livelihood needs of refugees and host communities.
- To provide non-farming livelihood support through cash for work.
Emergency income generated for 2,250 vulnerable households, of which 75% female-headed, through Cash for Work activities.